The shuffling of the offensive line continued Monday as Ronnie Stanley remained sidelined. Breshad Perriman and Joe Flacco still aren’t practicing.
It seems like a different young receiver stands out during each day of training camp.
Quincy Adeboyejo, Keenan Reynolds and Tim White have all made their share of big plays over the last couple of weeks, and second-year wideout Chris Moore got in on the action Monday morning.
The former fourth-round pick came up with the play of practice when he hauled in a deep touchdown pass down the sideline. Moore reached over a defender’s head to high-point the football and used great body control to stay in bounds while making the snag. He then cruised down the sideline for the score.
It was the kind of play the Ravens hope to see from the speedy receiver who is hoping to step into aCustom Raiders Jersey larger role during his second season. Moore played in 15 games his rookie season, mostly as a special teamer, and caught seven passes for 46 yards.
He’s been quiet during training camp, but he entered the summer expected to be the team’s fourth wideout behind Mike Wallace, Breshad Perriman and Jeremy Maclin. With Perriman sidelined since Personalized Raiders Jersey early in camp because of a hamstring injury, Moore has an opportunity to carve out a bigger role.
If he continues to make more plays like Monday’s deep touchdown, he’ll find Custom Raiders Jersey himself getting more targets in his sophomore campaign.Men’s Nike Custom Made Philadelphia Eagles Elite Black Alternate NFL Jersey for Sale.
Below are some of the other news and notes from practice:
– Quarterback Joe Flacco continues to be sidelined. The Ravens said he will Youth Nike Custom Made Oakland Raiders Elite Black Team Color NFL Jersey Sale return at some point in the preseason, and Offensive Coordinator Marty Mornhinweg told reporters that he’s “progressing well” and that “it looks like we are going to have just enough time to get him ready as long as he keeps progressing.”
– Left tackle Ronnie Stanley (undisclosed) missed practice for the second-straight day. That prompted more shuffling along the offensive line, as James HursCustom Eagles Jerseyt slid over to left tackle. Hurst has played both tackle spots and left guard over the last week. Rookie Jermaine Eluemunor (undisclosed), who could be in line to start at left guard because of Alex Lewis’ season-ending shoulder injury, also didn’t practice. Matt Skura took the first-team reps at left guard Monday. The line is still very much a work in progress, but the good news is that veteran right guard Marshal Yanda Custom Dodgers Jersey is back to participating in full-team drills after taking the first few weeks of training camp to ease back into action.Women’s Custom Stitched Any Name Any Number Los Angeles Dodgers Home White Jersey.
– Safety Eric Weddle, who left Sunday’s practice early with Personalize Eagles Jersey a trainer Los Angeles Dodgers Custom Jersey, was back as a full participant. At one point during practice he closed ground on a pass down the sideline, and his momentum took him right to the media watching practice. He jokingly asked the group, “Did you see my speed on that play?”
– The Ravens signed quarterback Thaddeus Lewis just before practice and they didn’t waste any time getting him on the field. He was quickly fitted for equipment and ran onto the field about 15 minutes into the action. He even took part in full-team drills, and Mornhinweg said he “performed very well today.”
– There were some good one-on-one battles between the offensive linemen and defensive linemen/linebackers. Outside linebacker Za’Darius Smith put a great move on Skura to slide by him for a likely sack. Skura also completely stood up defensive end Bronson Kaufusi in the drill, and veteran Terrell Suggs spent some time coaching up Kaufusi after the play.
– Former Ravens defender Tony Siragusa watched practice because of a media assignment for Yahoo Sports. Siragusa also caught up with Ravens General Manager Ozzie Newsome for a portion of practice.